After I gave up my contacts and began wearing
my regular glasses all the time
I decided I needed a change so....
I decided to get a perm.....
They talked me into trying a perm
using what they called "Benders"
It took a really long time....
4 1/2 hours
My first reaction at the beauty shop was
"Oh No...What have I done"
It was way too "bushy" for me!
But I decided to wait until I washed it after the
recommended three days before
passing judgement.
After the 1st shampoo this was
the back view...
and the front view.
It was a little bit better and
I have received many positive compliments but
I'm just not sure I like it yet....we'll see!
It looks like you have a lot more volume with your hair. It looks nice and I bet as you get used to it you will like having the curls. There are some cute ways to pull it back and use large clips. You go girl I'm proud of you, now if I could get the courage to change my doo--way to long wearing my same style. If I got a perm I'd have an afro style. Cheryl
ReplyDelete