We have returned from Texas as the proud new
grandparents of a sweet baby girl
Cora Mae Lansford
Grandpa, Wyatt and Cora
2 hours old
Grandma and Cora
2 days old
When we got home we were greeted with beautiful
Spring flowers in the front yard.
AND
Steve continues to work hard to keep our yard
looking so beautiful
In our backyard we have a statuette of a
little girl. we have had it for
several years and I noticed she was getting a bit faded.
So I got the brilliant idea to give her a "Make Over"
I dug out my paints and began
This "little" project turned out to be
a "big" project
But ,
Two days, eight hours and several coats of sealer
later I finished.
I think she turned out pretty cute.
On Saturday we drove into Boise to help Dave
with some yard work
Dave & Steve got the new rototiller from
Casey's (Dave's Son) house.
Next they pushed, pulled, twisted and turned
every knob until they figured out how
everything worked.
Then they got to work!
added some fertilizer and tilled it all in.
While the boys were hard at work,
Gayle and I worked on her computer and
moved all her Geraniums outside.
Around Lunchtime the work was finished up.
We were all hot, tired and hungry
sooo....
We all went to Subway for lunch and then
Steve & I headed for home.
It was a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment