Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun New Purchase

This is just a short post, but wanted you all to know
how much I love my new Piano Lamp.

We ordered it about 10 days ago and it
finally came in.

I've been using this old florescent desk lamp
mainly because I just haven't been able
to bring myself to spend between
 $100 and $200 on a little lamp
but that's what they run nowadays
(is that a real word?)

But now I'm so glad I have it!
It is beautiful and looks so nice with my
new piano...and....
we got a good deal on it!


It has a 14" shade with two bulbs,
a weighted base and two arm adjustments.

Thank You Steve for being so sweet
and insisting I go ahead and get it...
I love it!


 This weekend we are going to have a little get together
for Matt & Sienna's Birthday's
We are going to take Sienna to the
Build-a-Bear Workshop next week
but we wanted to give her something at her party.

I looked up dollar bill Origami on the Internet
and made these two little hearts for her...
so she can go to any kids favorite place,
The Dollar Tree!

The Shirt goes with Matt's gift.
After many attempts at some other designs
I finally found these two that were a little simpler
and they were actually fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment