Sunday, March 11, 2012

Curlers


So, Last night Matt's girls had a sleepover at our
house.  After their baths I asked them if they
wanted me to put curlers in their hair so
it would look pretty for Sunday.

After a series of questions about this "curler" thing
they decided to give it a try.


Camry got the largest curlers


Sienna the smallest ones


and Jetta the middle sized blue ones.

This was the basic set for all three girls.


After a short time they asked when they could take them out.
When I told them in the morning they looked
at me like I was crazy!
I told them they had to sleep all night with them so
their hair had time to dry.

They actually tthought it was pretty fun
and off to bed they went.


 Sunday morning arrived and most of the
curlers made it through the night without 
falling out...there were a few casualties, but we
fixed them up with the curling rod.

They all looked beautiful !!
Don't you think so?
  

After Church
Sienna decided she liked her hair just plain and straight,
 but Jetta and Camry took the curlers with
them to their Grandma Smith's house so she
could curl their hair again tonight for school tomorrow...
lucky grandma Smith
(I'm sure she'll thank me later)

No comments:

Post a Comment